Why hire Military Veterans for your open positions?
- Veterans are proven leaders and their training starts early in their career and battle proven well beyond similar civilian candidates.
- Veterans are task oriented and focused on the mission and task at hand and what is required to have a successful mission.
- Veterans are trained to work on teams both small and large and build on the individual team members strengths to accomplish the task at hand.
- Veterans are use to working long hours and have a work ethic that is far superior than the average civilian in the same role.
- Veterans are trained in virtually every career and occupational field. Their Military training spans across technology, leadership, sales, operations, logistics, human resources, medical, aviation and the list goes on and on.
- Veterans are intuitive and quick thinkers are responders and are quick to contribute to the task.
- Veterans have had very extensive background checks done and present a low risk to your company especially our candidates who have been Security Cleared.
- Veterans leaving the Military for civilian life are often relocated at the government’s expense saving your organization those costs.
- Companies that hire Veterans for their open positions are often eligible for Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) which may range from $1,500 to $8,000 per hire depending on your specific situation. This Tax Credit can benefit your company in deferring on boarding and training cost that would not be available with a civilian candidate.
Post unlimited featured jobs at MilitaryBases.com for a one time payment of $99 usuallly $249.