By: Dan Anderson February 25, 2012
The reason that I recommend ClearanceJobs.com so highly is because all companies requesting access to their database have to meet the following criteria:
- Are manually screened and pre-approved.
- Must either be an authorized U.S. government contractor or recognized national search firm.
- Must be headquartered in the U.S.
- Can only access the site from within the continental 48 U.S. states.
- Must be legal U.S. citizens.
There are a wide variety of jobs listed on ClearanceJobs.com, especially in the defense industry.
Here are just some of the types of security clearance jobs you’ll find:
- Designing and building aircraft.
- Information technology.
- Designing and building submarines and ships.
- The design and manufacture of military vehicles and weapons.
Keep in mind clearances needed to be renewed every 15 years for a confidential clearance and every 5 years for a top secret clearance.
To check out all your options, visit ClearanceJobs.com today:
It’s easy to register (you’ll need a current clearance in order to do so) and you can browse jobs by category, category or title.
More Blog Posts
March 7, 2014